When you planning marketing for your business then the first thing comes in mind is content for marketing. as we know blogging is most important for content and this is also a popular way of marketing and its very cheap way of marketing or you can start with free.
so blogging is important for business because it also works in your marketing.
Blogging is very helpful for your business and marketing. the blog is also now using for digital presence for your brand and business. this is very effective for your digital presence.
Recent stats of blogging
- The number of bloggers in the USA is expected to grow to 31.7 million in 2020.
- There are more than 500 million blogs that exist in 2019.
- Tumblr has more than 440 million blogs.
- WordPress has about 60 million blogs.
- Blogging has grown by 12% since 2015.
- At this moment, there are roughly 1.9 billion web pages. Judging by the growth rate, we will be hitting 2 billion in less than a year.
- The average blog post is 1151 words, that’s a 42% increase in the last 5 years.
You should consider a blog for your business and marketing it also helps to get visibility in search engine. checkout these top 5 reasons why blogging is still important for business
1. A blog can maintain your marketing strategy and structure the relevant content. Promoting your services and goods isn’t a simple task, especially in the present highly competitive business climate. That’s when the blog comes in handy. It helps you with the multimedia representation of your company, keeps the audience interested and promotes your company. The important part is that the quality of your posts, so confirm to write down only the simplest pieces. If you’ve got troubles thereupon, just address Essayontime writing company and obtain any quite written texts wiped out no time!
2. A blog can attract new clients. Blogging and posting relevant content remains a useful gizmo to extend traffic to your website and thus, to your services. With the assistance of SEO strategies blog posts become a strong tool for gaining visibility and apprehension of your brand. and everybody knows that the company’s recognition and apprehension may be a must in today’s world of business.
3. A blog can promote the formation of a community around your website and company, which may be a perfect thanks to maintaining and spread a word about your services and make long-lasting bonds with clients. In cooperation with other social media platforms, blogging will increase activity around your sire, thus better its visibility on the search engines and again, attract more visitors.
4. A blog can help share the newest news about your business’s promotions, innovations or anything really. If the audience is robust and vast, this is often one among the simplest ways to spread a word about new services or some particular changes and policies. So, basically, you’re creating your own advertising platform aimed toward your company’s needs and audience. Neat, isn’t it?
5. A blog can assist you to appear more trustworthy to your potential clients. People trust the word and blogs with proper article certainly improve the extent of trust towards your organization or venture. confirm you’re providing helpful and accurate content, encourage discussions and knowledge sharing, and you’ll see the increased trust in your brand! and A blog can assist you to advertise. Research shows that around 80% of companies like better to have a billboard within the sort of a series of articles rather than the normal “buy now” agenda. And customers also are disgusted the traditional ways of commercials and advertising, therefore the creative ways to present your services are crucial to the fashionable business environment.
conclusion blogging is still working for business and marketing it is also a very effective way to approach or educate your audience about your business product and services in details and it is also easy to communicate with your audience.